Compassionate, hands-on pain relief in Yadkinville
When part of you is in pain or out of balance, it can affect every aspect of your life. Our individualized treatment plans are designed to help you get out of pain, regain your strength, restore function and discover new levels of health and vitality.
You are unique – and so is your pain or impairment, whether you have neck pain, back pain, knee pain, shoulder joint pain or ankle pain. That’s why we take a personal, one-on-one approach to your care. You’ll always be treated by a physical therapist who takes time to get to know you, answer your questions and help with your personal challenges.
Complete care for the best possible results
Our physical therapists use targeted therapies to relieve your pain and improve your function as fast as possible. Faster pain relief means fewer therapy appointments. It also means getting you back to your job, your family, your sport and your life that much sooner. We’re expert at treating:
- Back pain (upper back pain and lower back pain)
- Neck pain and neck problems (whiplash injury)
- Work injuries and Workers’ Compensation
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder joint pain (rotator cuff tear)
- Knee injuries (torn ACL and ACL injuries)
- Sprains and strained muscle
- Pre/Postsurgical care (including joint replacement)
- Balance problems
- Women’s health (including fibromyalgia)
Discover truly compassionate pain relief at Yadkin Physical Therapy. Call 336-677-1800 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. We welcome patients from Yadkinville, Hamptonville, Elkin, Mocksville, Lewisville, Boonville, East Bend, Jonesville and neighboring communities.